Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Currently


Wowza! I may or may not be getting a little preoccupied with this blogging... Okay, I am preoccupied! But I am learning so much!

It's time to make a to do list for the rest of my summer. I don't think that July Goals are quite enough for me this time. Too much to do. Why is it that when I hit July I feel like the summer is already over, but that it just started!?!?

Anyway... I am linking up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for the Currently Linky party! Parties are so much fun! I love her "Rule of 3". Someday I would love to institute that. For a linky comment on the 2 links before you and the 1 that came after you, cause it's nice. And I agree. It's nice. :)

Here is my currently! 



Listening: Yeah, I made some green beans... apparently I don't want to eat them because they have been beeping in the microwave this whole time that I have been trying to figure out how to the this Linky. 

Loving: All this new blog stuff is so interesting. I can tell that I am going to have to set some limits on myself to keep from getting lost in the blogosphere. There is so much to learn! 

Thinking: I can't wait to post a freebie to my brand new TpT store. But it has to be really good... right? Or am I just over-thinking this? I really want to work on some beginning of the year handouts. I need to update all of mine anyway, it's a goal! 

Wanting: Green beans and a cup of coffee, eh, maybe not. 

Needing: The kitchen. Oh man. I procrastinated working on my DIY project for too long. It sat and stared at me, until I felt so terrible that I have worked on it everyday for a week. Long story, but we are putting in butcher block countertops (per Pinterest, of course) and the sealant that is reported to work the best for this takes one coat every 24 hours, for 4-6 coats. That means seal the top and seal the bottom and you'll be working on just that for 8-12 days! Oh man. I have my last 3 coats to put on and I'll be done! YAY! 

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Google is my new best friend. I mean we were already pretty close buddies, but now... now we are inseparable. I'm so glad there are so many bloggers out there willing to share their knowledge. Man, people rock! 

Thanks for dropping by! Leave me a comment, I love making new friends! Now that I've told you all about my currently, it's back to the July Goals! 

Sarilyn 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarilyn! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm your newest follower, #4!!! :) Where in Ohio do you work at? I grew up in Dublin (central Ohio). Looking forward to reading your future posts.

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com